The main aim of the course is to empower and equip youth workers with the competences needed to work in a One 2 One relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
Within this, the course aims to
– explore what “supporting learning” means in one-to-one relationships;
– practice different one-2-one learning support methods and approaches;
– develop the skill of initiating & supporting self-reflection about learning;
– reflect on how supporting learning individually and in groups complement and influence each other;
– exchange about various types of contexts (from local youth work to international mobilities) and approaches such as mentoring, coaching and tutoring.
The course is addressed to youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, mentors/tutors, professionals and volunteers; educators etc. from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
Deadline to apply: 13 November 2018, 24h CET.
Read more here.